The nanopatterning benchmark
Field proven technology and established support & training infrastructure at your fingertips
ELPHY MultiBeam sets a new standards in the market for SEM and FIB-SEM nanolithography solutions (“attachments”). The ELPHY MultiBeam combines the latest technology for three-dimensional IBL and other 3D nanofabrication techniques with the very best EBL performance, and helps to unlock the full nanofabrication potential of your SEM, FIB-SEM or HIM system.
ELPHY MultiBeam includes all comprehensive multiple technique nanopatterning functionality in a single tool for Focused Ion Beam Milling, Etching and Deposition, Ion Beam Lithography (IBL), Electron Beam Lithography (EBL), Gas assisted Focused Electron Beam Induced Processing (FEBIP) and Helium Ion Beam Patterning.
- Full on-site system installation and training
- Free of charge worldwide support infrastructure for widest range of nanofabrication and nanolithography applications
- Easy to use, fully integrated Raith NanoSuite software
- Flexible upgrade (trade-in) concept with access to entire Raith product line
- True multi user management by user authentification and related specific system setup and parameter administration; Users find their system as they have left it
- Highest-speed 20 MHz dual DAC addressing for X and Y main beam deflection (16 bit) with low noise differential outputs
- Accurate 6 additional multiplying 16-bit DACs for highest precision overlay alignment, multilevel lithography and write field calibration with sub-nm step size control
- Separate thermostabilized and RF-shielded 19 inch electronic unit with DSP technology delivering ultimate performance regarding lowest noise, highest precision and long term stability enabling complex applications
- Multi I/O Signal Router with touch screen display for convenient manual or automatic signal switching between ELPHY and other auxiliaries sharing same external scan input as EDX/WDX/…
- FLEXposure directional scanning modes, flexible patterning attributes manager, recipe manager and GDSII patterning-on-image (POI) functionality
- Dedicated NanoPECS Proximity Effect Correction and sophisticated 3D-Lithography software modules, calibration standards, test samples, starter kits and further accessories available
Relying on field proven technology and being prepared for the future
ELPHY nanolithography and nanofabrication upgrade kits are the perfect, most flexible and cost-effective solution for entering the world of Electron and Ion Beam Lithography by accelerating SEM, FIB-SEM and HIM. With a track record of about ~1000 installations, ELPHY is the most widely distributed SEM/FIB lithography attachment in the market. Raith Nanosuite software is built into ELPHY as well as into complete Raith systems, process compatibility is maintained and upgrading made easy.
Ask for an online software demonstration and see the difference.
- SEM nanolithography
- FIB-SEM nanolithography and nanopatterning
- Helium Ion Microscopy - HIM - lithography
- (3D) rapid nano prototyping
Attach to analytical SEM, FIB-SEM or HIM supplier instrumentation
Depends on analytical SEM, FIB-SEM or HIM supplier