The professional nanolithography attachment
Field-proven technology and established support & training infrastructure at your hand
ELPHY Plus pattern processor has been designed with utmost care to deliver unexcelled electronic performance. This is an undeniable prerequisite for nanolithography with ultimate resolution, precision and stability - specifically if attached to modern thermal field emission based SEMs with high beam current densities.
Precise and fast
- Full on-site system installation and training
- Free of charge worldwide support infrastructure for widest range of nanofabrication and nanolithography applications
- Easy to use, fully integrated Raith NanoSuite software
- Flexible upgrade (trade-in) concept with access to entire Raith product line
- True multi user management by user authentification and related specific system parameter administration; Users find their system as they have left it
- High Speed 12 MHz dual DAC addressing for X and Y main beam deflection (16 bit)
- Accurate 6 additional multiplying 16-bit DACs for highest precision overlay alignment, multilevel lithography and write field calibration with sub-nm step size control
- Separate thermostabilized and RF-shielded 19 inch electronic unit with DSP technology delivering ultimate performance regarding lowest noise, highest precision and long term stability for complex applications
- Dedicated NanoPECS Proximity Effect Correction and sophisticated 3D-Lithography software modules, calibration standards, test samples, starter kits and further accessories available
Prepared for the future
ELPHY nanolithography and nanofabrication upgrade kits are the perfect, most flexible and cost-effective solution for entering the world of Electron and Ion Beam Lithography by accelerating SEM, FIB-SEM and HIM. With a track record of about ~1000 installations, ELPHY is the most widely distributed SEM/FIB lithography attachment in the market. Raith Nanosuite software is built into ELPHY as well as into complete Raith systems, process compatibility is maintained and upgrading made easy.
Ask for an online software demonstration and see the difference.
- SEM lithography
- FIB-SEM nanolithography and nanofabrication
Attach to analytical SEM or FIB-SEM supplier instrumentation
Depends on analytical SEM or FIB-SEM supplier