The universal nanolithography attachment
Field-proven technology and established support & training infrastructure at your fingertips
ELPHY Quantum covers the entire workflow (CAD layout and processing, control of exposure parameters, automation, remote control of each microscope etc.), integrated in a single user interface, the Raith NanoSuite. The proprietary hardware is preinstalled and tested on Windows PCs.
The easiest and most economical access to professional nanolithography and nanofabrication - all you need to get started efficiently
- Full on-site system installation and training
- Free of charge worldwide support infrastructure for widest range of nanofabrication and nanolithography applications
- Easy to use, fully integrated Raith NanoSuite software
- Flexible upgrade (trade-in) concept with access to entire Raith product line
- True multi user management by user authentification and related specific system setup and parameter administration; Users find their system as they have left it
- Fast 6 MHz dual DAC addressing for X and Y main beam deflection (16 bit)
- Accurate 6 additional multiplying 16-bit DACs for highest precision overlay alignment, multilevel lithography and write field calibration with sub-nm step size control
- Dedicated NanoPECS Proximity Effect Correction and sophisticated 3D-Lithography software modules, calibration standards, test samples, starter kits and further accessories available
Prepared for the future
ELPHY nanolithography and nanofabrication upgrade kits are the perfect, most flexible and cost-effective solution for entering the world of Electron and Ion Beam Lithography by accelerating SEM, FIB-SEM and HIM. With a track record of about ~1000 installations, ELPHY is the most widely distributed SEM/FIB lithography attachment in the market. Raith Nanosuite software is built into ELPHY as well as into complete Raith systems, process compatibility is maintained and upgrading made easy.
Ask for an online software demonstration and see the difference.
Attach to analytical SEM
Depends on analytical SEM